What Do You Wear On A Date?
MDD showcases what to wear on a coffee, casual, & formal date for 3 TV:
- Men (Coffee Date) – Wear a fitted black button down shirt, dark denim jeans, and a driving shoe no socks.
- Women (Coffee Date) – Wear a white blouse, fitted denim jeans, a great stiletto with a pop of color.
- Men (Casual Date By The Sea) – Wear a white linen button down shirt, light pant, and a dark solid soled loafer.
- Women (Casual Date By The Sea) – Wear a fitted shift dress of a lighter fabric and complimenting stiletto.
- Men (Formal Date) – Wear a midnight blue/black suit with a fitted white french cuff shirt (no tie) & Euro loafer.
- Women (Formal Date) – Wear a simple black fitted dress made famous by Givenchy in Breakfast At Tiffany’s and simple black stiletto.
HER STYLE – (Wardrobe Basics)
Millionaire Date Doctor Wardrobe Services
In-Home Image & Wardrobe Evaluation
- Completion of a personality & lifestyle questionnaire
- Current skin care and makeup routine evaluation
- Hairstyle and color evaluation
- Body type and figure features to enhance determined
- Wardrobe analysis to select existing pieces to build your wardrobe on and determine items to donate or resell
Personal Image & Wardrobe Planning
- Usually done after Image & Wardrobe Evaluation
- Makeup and hairstyle consultation and plan
- Makeup application technique and application class
- Appointment with selected hair stylist
- Wardrobe shopping list based on essential items needed
- What items to wear and when to wear them will be evaluated & discussed
Services Are $800/Hour. Most evaluations and overhauls take 3-5 hours.
*In home accommodations can be made in Arizona & Southern California.*